VICTORIA BEER SUMMER 2022 SWEEPSTAKES/INSTANT WIN GAME
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES/PLAY THE GAME.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Victoria Beer Summer 2022 Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game (the “Promotion”) begins at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 6, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on August 31, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period consists of a random draw sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes) with two (2) entry periods, each for a different prize level (each, an “Entry Period” or “Sweepstakes Entry Period”):
Sweepstakes Entry Periods (all ET)
Sweepstakes Grand Prize “Backyard Viewing Party” with Pay Per View (“PPV”) Code* for 7/30/22 WWE Summer Slam
10:00 AM 5/6/22 – 11:59 PM 7/10/22
Sweepstakes First Prize WWE Mask
10:00 AM 5/6/22 – 11:59 PM 8/31/22
*PPV Code awarded in the form of an electronic check towards streaming service.
The Promotion Period also includes an instant win game (“Game”) with one (1) game period (“Game Period”):
Game Period (all ET)
Instant Win PPV Code* for 7/30/22 WWE Summer Slam
10:00 AM 5/6/22 – 11:59 PM 7/10/22
*PPV Code awarded in the form of an electronic check towards streaming service.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. The Game is open to legal residents of forty-nine (49) states of the United States (excluding New Jersey) and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of Game Play. The Game is void in New Jersey and where prohibited. Employees of Crown Imports LLC (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (“WWE”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in or win a prize in the Promotion. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES AND PLAY THE GAME: Look for special Promotion displays at participating Victoria Beer retailers with a Quick Response (“QR”) code. Scan the QR code with your web-enabled mobile device (“Device”) to be directed to the Website, or acess the Website directly at VictoriaUSA.com (“Website”). Follow the instructions to complete and submit the online registration form (“Form”), by 11:59 PM ET on July 10, 2022 (the end of the Sweepstakes Grand Prize Entry Period) to be entered into the Sweepstakes Grand Prize and Sweepstakes First Prize random drawings. Eligible participants will also receive one (1) game play (“Game Play”) in the Game upon submitting a Form by 11:59 PM ET on July 10, 2022. New Jersey residents are not eligible for a Game Play. At 12:00 AM ET on July 11, 2022, all eligible participants may visit the Website to submit a Form to enter the Sweepstakes First Prize random drawing each day through 11:59 PM ET on August 31, 2022. Instant Game prize winners will receive a Game message that includes the word, “Congratulations!” All Game prize winners are subject to verification of eligibility. Non-winners will receive a Game message that includes the word, “Sorry.” Limit one (1) entry/Game Play per person/email address, per day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address to submit a Form.
- GAME PRIZE WINNER VERIFICATION AND PRIZE AWARD: All winning Game Plays are subject to verification. Verified Game Prize winners’ prizes will be emailed to the email addresses indicated on winning Forms within two (2) to four (4) weeks after winning Game Play. Return of any Game prize/Game prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a Game prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and selection of an alternate winner in the Second Chance Drawing. If, due to an error of any kind, more instant winning messages are delivered to entrants, or more Game prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded per Rule #9, the intended number of Game prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received during the Game Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING AND GRAND PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: Five (5) Sweepstakes Grand Prize winners (“Grand Prize winners”) will be randomly selected on or about July 11, 2022 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Grand Prize Entry Period. Random drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Grand Prize Entry Period. Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by email and will be required to complete and return via email/email link, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Declaration of Eligibility, a Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within two (2) days of Administrator’s attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of any Grand Prize/Grand Prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a Grand Prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Grand Prize Entry Period, time permitting.
- SECOND CHANCE DRAWING AND SECOND CHANCE WINNER PRIZE AWARD: Any unclaimed or unawarded Game prizes will be awarded in a second chance random drawing (“Second Chance Drawing”), conducted by the Administrator on or about July 25, 2022, from among all eligible non-winning Game Plays received throughout the Game Period. Odds of winning a prize in the Second Chance Drawing depend upon the number of eligible Game Plays received during the Game Period and number of unclaimed/unawarded Game prizes (if any). Second Chance winners will receive their prizes via email within two (2) to four (4) days of Second Chance Drawing. Return of any Second Chance prize/Second Chance prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a Second Chance prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and time-permitting, selection of an alternate Second Chance Game prize winner, in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible non-winning Game Plays.
- SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Five (5) Sweepstakes Grand Prizes: A “Backyard Viewing Party” for the 2022 WWE Summer Slam on July 30, 2022 (“Event”) including the following Sponsor-specified items: screen projector and outdoor screen, wireless speaker, BBQ grill, four (4) Victoria Beer folding chairs, cooler, five (5) insulated beverage holders, a $1,000 gift card and a PPV digital code redeemable for viewing the Event (PPV Code awarded in the form of a $4.99 electronic check towards streaming service) (ARV $4,225 each). Peacock terms and conditions apply.
- INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES & APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING (UNCLAIMED/UNAWARDED GAME PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED IN A SECOND CHANCE DRAWING): Two hundred fifty (250) Game Prizes: A PPV digital code redeemable for viewing the Event (PPV Code awarded in the form of a $4.99 electronic check towards streaming service) (ARV $4.99 each). Terms and conditions apply. Overall approximate odds of winning a Game prize are 1 in 1,500. Actual odds of winning a Game prize will depend upon the number eligible Game Plays received during the Game Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES FIRST PRIZE RANDOM DRAWING AND FIRST PRIZE WINNER PRIZE AWARD: Fifty (50) Sweepstakes First Prize winners (“First Prize winners”) will be randomly selected on or about September 1, 2022 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes First Prize Entry Period (through the end of the “Promotion Period”). Random drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Sweepstakes First Prize (“First Prize”) will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. First Prizes will be sent to the addresses indicated on winning Forms within four (4) to six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period. Return of any First Prize/First Prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a First Prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate First Prize winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES FIRST PRIZES & ARV: Fifty (50) Sweepstakes First Prizes: A Sponsor-specified WWE Mask (ARV $15 each).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Limit one (1) Game prize per person/email address. Limit one (1) Grand Prize or one (1) First Prize per person/household. No alcohol is included with any prize. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prizes in these Official Rules and prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes for the Game or the Sweepstakes. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes. Grand Prize winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Administrator for the actual value of the Grand Prizes. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. In such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Resale of prizes is prohibited. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of entries/Game Plays permitted, and/or if the Sponsor or Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries/Game Plays by using multiple or different email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, Sponsor and Administrator will void that entrant’s entries/Game Plays and that entrant may be disqualified. entries/Game Plays generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries/Game Plays by any means which subvert the entry/Game Play process are void. entries/Game Plays will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, invalid or unintelligible entries/Game Plays, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/Game Play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services to create fraudulent phone numbers, email addresses, and/or identities) will void all entries/Game Plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry/Game Play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter/play will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder of the email address” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the entry/Game Play. In exchange for the right to participate in the Promotion, entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of any prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Administrator’s or Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the English version of the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion material, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer, phone or device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or device transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Promotion; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and any Game prizes claimed prior to cancellation will be awarded and the the drawings for the Sweepstakes Grand Prizes and Sweepstakes First Prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received for each Entry Period prior to termination; and all remaining Game prizes will be awarded from among all eligible Game Plays received during the Game Period. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry/Game Play. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses and entries/Game Plays for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law.
- DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively before a court having jurisdiction located in Cook County, Illinois. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., evidenced costs associated with entering this Promotion). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive the names of the Grand Prize winners by email, send an email to CrownImportsWinners@donjagoda.com with “WINNERS #2838-29” in the subject line. Requests must be received by August 22, 2022. Winners List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
- SPONSOR: Crown Imports LLC, 131 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Drink responsibly. Victoria™ Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL.